our software and company are constantly evolving, so we've decided to periodically share our progress on new or changed features.
No code is perfect and so there are a few bugs.
- When creating a cloud server, the SSH keys were not adopted and stored in the VM. This has been fixed.
- The function of the terminal was created by adapting cross domain policies in the web server.
- Also we have added some not yet existing but referencing language keys.
- In addition, we have adjusted some texts in the CMS.
Speaking of bugs - every reported bug will be rewarded with €50.00 credit.
- Language can now be specified in the URL and by selection in the menu. This makes indexing and sharing on social networks easier
- On the domain service page you can now sort in the top level domain table.
- Users can now choose between conventional "shared" vCPU cores and dedicated vCPU cores for custom cloud server sizes.
- The "Fade" effect in the customer center has been removed.
Updated icons in the customer center
Changes in products / prices
- Prices of "List Price" and "Custom" Cloud Server sizes have been aligned. In addition, the price of individual options will be adjusted due to increased energy costs. This change will not affect existing systems and contracts.
changes in infrastructure
- Additional updated hardware. We will expand our infrastructure with updated Intel hardware with DDR4 memory. This hardware is provided as a new cluster and can be selected when creating a project.
- Conversion of our DNS infrastructure from Bind to PowerDNS. This affects all domains and is carried out without interruption.
We are always open to changes and also trust the opinion of our customers, which can be submitted via support ticket.
We thank you for your trust in us and hope for a further successful cooperation.
- Lifehost360.com OÜ team