our software and company are constantly evolving, so we've decided to periodically share our progress on new or changed features.
- Due to a race condition, the refund system could be exploited by sending notices at the same time in order to surreptitiously gain more credit.
- Updated (11.01):
The fix ensured that no refunds were created at all, sorry for that. Please contact us via support ticket and we will take care of it.
This was fixed with the New Year Hotfix.
- If the user has already carried out a transaction subject to VAT and subsequently changes his tax status, the incorrect VAT rate will be displayed.
- Added nonexistent but referencing language keys again.
- Update (11.01): There was a bug in which the language files were faulty and the requested CMS did not respond in the expected time. This caused an increase in 504 gateway timeouts.
- Update (11.01): There was a bug where the cloud server status was queried and the service behind it didn't respond in the expected time. This caused an increase in 504 gateway timeouts.
- Update (11.01): The search of the knowledge base article did not work. This has been fixed.
- Update (13.01): The public IP address for Lowend Cloud Server was billed incorrectly, this has been fixed.
- Update (13.01): Due to an error in the hypervisor service, some cloud servers were created incorrectly. A knowledgebase article describes in detail how to fix this. This bug has been permanently fixed.
- Update (13.01): There is currently a bug in which an incorrect standard route is entered for cloud init operating systems if more than two interfaces are connected to a cloud server. A knowledgebase article describes how to currently use a workaround. We plan to provide a permanent fix for this.
Speaking of bugs - every reported bug will be rewarded with €50.00 credit.
- The user can now store his language in the customer backend. This setting not only regulates the display of the website, but also communication via e-mail.
- The user can now save his preferred payment method.
If the user saves a credit card as the preferred payment method, debits are made automatically.
- The user can now select their preferred credit card for automatic debit. This setting is also set as soon as a payment is made via credit card.
- Management for dedicated servers has already been activated for some customers. Are you interested in our dedicated server offers? Just contact us and we will make you an offer. Further information on the Dedicated Server products can be found in the following Company Changelogs.
- Added additional and interesting knowledge base articles.
- The MAC address of the respective interface is now displayed on the Cloud Server or Dedicated Server properties page.
- The general user flow has been improved
- Various improvements in the user interface
We are always open to changes and also trust the opinion of our customers, which can be submitted via support ticket.
We thank you for your trust in us and hope for a further successful cooperation.
- Lifehost360.com OÜ team